Grab interest


What do you need for your card renewal?

Medical marijuana cards are valid for one year!

We strongly recommend sending in your renewal application a month and a half prior to the expiration date.

In the state of Montana it can take up to five weeks for DPHHS to process your request.

For your renewal, you will need: 

A Montana state ID/Driver’s license

Your expired card

Signed physician statements from previous year if applicable.

We can help you gather the forms and documentation needed to ensure a smooth renewal process.  

We will provide all necessary documentation and prepare your renewal application in our office!

Then all you need to do is have your provider sign off on their portion of the application, include the renewal fee to the state (check or money order only for DPHHS) and send it into the Department of Health and Human Services, attention Medical Marijuana Program.

That information can be found here.


You can either schedule online, or give us a call at (406)589-5516