356 Cannabis Compliance Jobs
Compliance Auditor – Kynd Cannabis
BP Solutions, LLC is licensed to possess, cultivate, process, and dispense medical and adult-use cannabis throughout Nevada. JOB DESCRIPTION The Compliance Auditor works directly under the Compliance .
Cannabis Warehouse Assistant
Basic understanding of cannabis compliance. Stable job history with references in the cannabis or packaging industry. Must be able to pass Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division background check and .
Cannabis Concentrate Packager
Basic understanding of cannabis compliance related to packaging. * Stable job history with references in the cannabis or packaging industry. * Must be able to pass Colorado Marijuana Enforcement .
Cannabis Edibles Packager – Nature Med – Denver, CO 80204 – $15 -.
Requirements:-1+ years in the cannabis industry.-Basic understanding of cannabis compliance related to packaging.-Stable job history with references in the cannabis or packaging industry.-Must be .
Cannabis Delivery Driver
Ability to follow instructions, including strict adherence to cannabis compliance regulations. Ability to work at least 32 hours per week.Drivers to required dress professionally and speak politely .
Cultivation Compliance Manager Vacancy In Connected Cannabis Co.
Develop, implement and manage compliance related training. Responsible for ensuring our facilities . The hiring company of this job post is Connected Cannabis Co. and it is located near or in the area .
Cultivation Manager – Cannabis
Ensure adherence to compliance and safety regulations according to Oklahoma and company standards . Cannabis or Hemp Grow a Plus * Previous Large Scale Farm Management a must. (>50 acres) * At least .
Packaging & Processing Manager
Maintains up-to-date understanding of line office operations and procedures needed to comply with aspects of cannabis law and regulation, as provided by the Compliance Department and Line Office .
Full Charge Bookkeeper
Full Charge Bookkeeper – Job Description Dockside Cannabis is a Washington State Licensed (I-502 . Ensure that all supplier, operational and compliance obligations are paid in a timely manner and .
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Bank compliance responsibilities for cash, check and electronic deposits * Additional . Believe in Cannabis for Good We believe cannabis is a force for good, and will make positive .
Lead Cannabis Extractor
Lead Cannabis ExtractorOddball/LePow ExtractsEvergreen, CO 80439Nature Med is an established . Master all Marijuana Enforcement Division compliance and organize paperwork. Track flower costs .
Lead Grower – Cannabis Cultivation Facility – JOB ID 110520001
. compliance of cultivation procedures -Manage inventory and budgets related to marijuana farming (including equipment, security and HVAC systems) -Supervise and coach employees who tend to the plants .
. cannabis industry. This position has the possibility to change from day to day depending on the . compliance Ability to show up every day on time and ready to work without any issues or .
Cannabis Trimmer – Meadows in Bloom – Oakland, CA 94621 – $15 an.
Experience with cannabis cultivation and trimmingAccuracy and consistency while trimming and . Open to applicants who do not have a college diplomaAssure daily compliance with Company policies .
Dispensary Cannabis Consultant Vacancy In Captor Retail Group Inc
. compliance in all transactions Assist with openingclosing of store and other tasks as assignedQualifications In-depth knowledge of cannabis products, strains and consumption methods In-depth. The .
Grow Technician Vacancy In Green Man Cannabis
Execute and enforce compliance efforts of all local and state regulations. Removes excess plant . The hiring company of this job post is Green Man Cannabis and it is located near Denver, Co 80204
Cannabis Manufacturing Production Specialist
. Tracking and Compliance Ability to lift 50 to 75lbsMust pass Live Scan background check. No . Hollister Cannabis Company is a local & state-licensed cannabis cultivation, manufacturing .
Senior Controller (Cannabis Industry)
Actively Hiring During COVID-19
Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations * Serve as primary contact for external auditors Qualifications: * Well versed in the Cannabis industry * MED badge preferred * Leadership .
Cannabis Sales Specialist
Ohana Cannabis is seeking a Sales Specialist for our NEW state-licensed Storefront Dispensary in . Monitor and enforce all Ohana policies including, but not limited to compliance, security .
A passion for cannabis with an openness to continue learning * Strong communication skills * METRC . Ensure the daily compliance policies are followed, but not limited to compliance with the state .
Did You Apply To This Job?
We will use this feedback to improve your job matches.
Browse 356 CANNABIS COMPLIANCE Jobs ($38K-$101K) hiring now from companies with openings. Find your next job near you & 1-Click Apply!
Director of Compliance (Michigan)
The Director of Compliance (MI) will manage and maintain compliance priorities for all state assets which include operational and regulatory deadlines. As a Juris Doctorate holder, the ideal candidate will have a familiarity with the cannabis sector or has experience within a heavily regulated environment. Ideally the candidate will be inspired by a fast-paced culture and have a high level of comfort in ownership of state Compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for all applicable Michigan state, county and municipal laws, ordinances and regulations, including the specific cannabis regulations for that state
- Reviews and interprets state regulations
- Serves as subject matter expert on current and prospective state cannabis regulations and provides compliance advice to internal team
- Completes the application process for entering new markets by drafting and editing license applications
- Submits applications for registration renewals to maintain state licensures
- Works cross functionally with internal teams including: Operational team and Real Estate and Facilities team to draft variance requests and operational deadline extension requests
- Prepares and submits documentation required for regulatory inspections and coordinates the inspection process for internal departments and state regulators
- Works cross-functionally with marketing to review collateral to ensure compliance with state regulations
- Investigates and resolves compliance concerns, issues, or violations
- Keeps informed of emerging cannabis regulatory issues, trends, and other developments
- Travels periodically among the Company’s multi-state cultivation and dispensary operations
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- 1 + years of compliance experience (cannabis) or 3 – 4 years of compliance experience within an heavily regulated industry
- Knowledge or willingness to learn state specific cannabis laws and regulatory compliance
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office suite, including work excel, outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Treat people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, upholds organizational values.
Director of Compliance (Michigan) The Director of Compliance (MI) will manage and maintain compliance priorities for all state assets which include operational and regulatory deadlines. As a